Cannabis CBD/THC OILOur biggest cancer fighter!
Cannabis Oil has very strong medicinal and therapeutic effects for even the most common conditions.
CBD and THC blend almost lacks the effect of the high commonly associated with the traditional marijuana high and doesn't have much of a noticeable effect when used on its own.
Recent cannabis research has identified that cannabis oil as a great product to treat:
What Is the Primary Difference between THC and CBD?
Most people will have heard of THC, this is the compound that is found within the cannabis plant that has a side effect of making a person high. This is been used in a recreational way for 1000’s of years, but recently the medical benefits of CBD is being thrown into the spotlight and away from the recreational side of consumption.
What are the benefits?
- Antiemetic - Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant - Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic - Combats psychosis disorders
- Anti-inflammatory - Combats inflammatory disorders
- Anti-oxidant - Combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-tumoral & Anti-cancer - Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Anxiolytic& Anti-depressant - Combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Great medical value
- No liver damage
- Non high if used correctly
- Fights Cancer
- Helps with seizures
- Can be used for pets as well